PFAFF® creative™ Color Touch Screen
The clear, high resolution display shows stitches in actual size
and embroidery designs in true color. The intuitive layout is
easy to understand.
On-screen Customizing of Embroidery Designs. You can easily combine multiple designs directly on screen.
Exclusive Stitch Creator™ feature. Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
Built-in Designs and Embroidery Fonts+ Memory to Save Combinations
157 fantastic embroidery designs and 2 embroidery fonts – eachin three different sizes – are stored in the machine’s memory.There’s plenty of space to save your personal creations too foreasy access.
The Original IDT™ System
Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 40 years!
Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom
LED Lights – Optimized bright lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows.
Top and Bobbin Thread Sensors – Alerts you when bobbin or needle thread is low.
Thread Snips – Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
Quick Help System – Touch the quick help icon for instant information.
Speed Ranges – Adjust sewing speed and your PFAFF® creative™ 3.0 sewing and embroidery machine remembers your preferred setting.
Personal Menu – Save your personal stitches and sequences in a folder to sew them again whenever you wish.
Stylus Holder Built-in! – Keeps your stylus at your fingertips.
Updateable – Download the latest program version from the internet; update quickly with a USB stick.
Languages – Choose from different languages in the Settings menu. Make sure your PFAFF® creative™ 3.0 speaks the same language you do.
On-Screen Customizing of Embroidery Designs – You can easily combine multiple designs directly on screen.
Built-In Designs and Embroidery Fonts + Memory to
Save Combinations – 157 fantastic embroidery designs and 2 emb-roidery fonts – each in three different sizes – are stored in the machine’s memory. There’s plenty of space to save your personal creations too for easy access.
Large Embroidery Area – Embroider designs up to the size of 260 x 200mm.
Basic Precise Positioning – Easily match your design to a specific point on your fabric.
creative signature™ Embroidery Programs:
• Mirror – Flip the designs side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities.
• Rotate – Rotate by 1º increments for precise adjustments.
• Embroidery Design Scale – Enlarge or reduce designs without changing the stitch count.
• Monochrome – Stitch any design in a single color without color stops.
• Basting in the Hoop – Baste fabric to a stabilizer that is already hooped. Also great for knit fabrics or other fabrics that you do not wish to hoop.
Cut Jump Stitches – Cuts embroidery jump stitches automatically, pulling threads to the back side.
Zoom Possibilities – Make customizing on the PFAFF® creative™Color Touch Screen simple and precise.
Hoop Positions – Move the hoop to correct position for changing the bobbin, cutting jump stitches, trimming an appliqué or finding the center of the design.
Embroidery Hoops Included – The machine comes with two hoops: creative™ 120 SQUARE HOOP (120×120), creative™ELITE HOOP (260×200).
QuickFont Program – Use your computer and QuickFont Program
to create embroidery fonts from an
Exclusive Stitch Creator™ Feature – Create new 9mm stitches
or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
Optimized Feeding – Enhanced to provide more control when
sewing through thick layers or seaming small piec
4 Built-in Stitch Fonts – Choose a font to personalize your project.
creative signature™ Sewing Programs:
• Tapering on all 9mm Decorative Stitches – Taper the beginning and/or end of any stitch, and choose from many different angles for unlimited opportunities.
• Patchwork Program – Use Patchwork Program to remember the seam length to repeat over and over. This can be used with both utility and decorative stitches.
• Single Stitch Program – Set exact number of stitches or sequence repeats you wish to sew.
• Mirror Image of Stitches – Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities.
• Stitch Positioning – Moves complete stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
• Stitch Density – Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length by controlling the distance between the stitch points.
Automatic Presser Foot Lift – Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down and/or at the end of a seam after a thread snip.
Free-Motion Modes – Three modes for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning. Select the best mode for your specific technique.
Needle Up/Down – Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
Sensormatic Buttonhole – Buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
Start/Stop – Sew without the foot control – Makes sewing long seams, sew free-motion and buttonholes easy.
37 Needle Positions – For exact placement of your straight stitch.
Stitch Width Safety – Limits stitch width to center needle straight
stitch while using straight stitch foot to prevent needle breakage.
Twin Needle Program – Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. See the twin needle stitch on the screen.
Stitch Restart – Return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special adjustments you’ve made.
Immediate Tie-off – When pressed the machine will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
Accessory Feet Included – 8 different presser feet for all your